COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
At Game of 1000 Boxes, the health and safety of our guests and staff is of the utmost importance. Below are the measures we are taking to ensure a safe and fun experience for all:
- Guests will wait outside until it’s their turn to check in (only 1 group of 4 people checking in at a time)
- Vaccinations are NOT mandatory for entrance.
- Facial Masks will NOT be enforced, but guests can still choose to wear them if desired.
- Each guest will fill out a digital health screening form before entering and agree to the disclaimer.
- All guests are required to sanitize their hands before playing.
- We will have gloves & extra masks available for guests
- All vaccinated employees will have the option to wear facial masks.
- All unvaccinated employees will still be required to wear facial masks.
- Employees will be required to wash their hands thoroughly before / during the game.
- Frequent sanitization throughout the event is required.
- If a worker tests positive for COVID-19, we will immediately notify state and local health departments and cooperate with contact tracing efforts. In addition, we will reach out to any guests that were in contact with the employee.
- We are operating at less than 20% capacity.
- Pure Zone Vinyl Install is on entrance door handles, check in desk and all bathroom handles
- “Pure Zone provides 24 hour preventative protection against bacteria and coronavirus type viruses thanks to the constant action of its antibacterial/antiviral power to hinder the proliferation. It has constant preventative power for 5+ years. It also is a certified product from 2 international testing companies”- Intertek & VirHealth
- MERV13 HVAC Filters and UV Lights are installed inside the venue: continuous fresh air will be circulated throughout the space.
- Podiums will be disinfected between every session
- There are COVID hand sanitizing stations placed close by game consoles for frequent use